Low Lighting
To create this image i took a variety of shots of my model in the studio. The first step to take a successful photo was to get all of the equipment that was necessary. I used a Soft box on the left hand side of his face whilst i got a fellow peer to hold up another light to get the correct amount of light on the models face. The model also held a reflector to reflect the light onto his face to highlight all the details on on side of his face. I also thought of an idea to hold the light above his head to create a strip of light on the right side of his face which would make it look more effective.
I then Uploaded the photo onto Photoshop and uploaded a quote of the models preference onto his face and cropped out some of the quote to
No comments:
Post a Comment