Evaluation
For the brief the theme was 'Old and New'. For my shoot i chose to do a Scanogram of a broken watch in the theme of Broken. I chose this because i thought that it was a unique idea that couldn't be more different to everyone else. I feel like i have met my project plan because i feel like the shoot couldn't have gone much better in the fact that the Scanogram looks how i imagined it to look like. The only problem i faced which was easily overcome was breaking the watches, this was because it required using a hammer and making noise. However with being in a separate room it wasn't much trouble.
If i was to do this shoot again i would probably just use one watch instead of two. This is because using two watches i felt made the shoot look to varied. By using one watch (maybe a bigger watch) would make the photo look more specific. If i was to do this project again i would definitely do the same theme of shoot again. I would argue that using a bigger watch would show more detail of all the watch parts. This is because i like the effect and the amount of detail that is shown in the scanogram.
I like the fact that every little spec of detail is shown on the black background. I tried doing a shoot on a white background but it wasn't as effective as the black.

No comments:
Post a Comment